So I was about to do some stuff with the blog one day when I ended up getting an error saying that my .cgi files for my Movable Type were unreachable. After some back and forth with the tech support folks at my webhost, I find out that they had migrated my site to a server that has no Perl support (and that they’re eventually going to phase out Perl on their site).
I was able to get them to move me to a server that (for now) has Perl, but the fact remains that I’m going to need to change platform. This will be my final post using Movable Type.
I have a WordPress installation online right now but need time to actually do the migration from Movable Type to WordPress and redo my pages so that it has more or less the same feel as the original. But you’ll see some changes in look and feel.
See you guys on the other side…